Wink™ - Level 2 - Alpha Relaxation for Children and Teens
How to Bring Children into an Alpha Brain Wave State for Right Brain Photographic Memory, Creativity and Intuition
“Alpha Wave Relaxation” is the process of calming the senses, centering the body, and adjusting the thought waves to an alpha wave frequency in order to access the creative universe of the mind. Children love these activities! e do, too.
Deep relaxation is a critical preparatory step to any type of right-brain learning—from speed reading to photographic memory play. Once the mind is in an alpha wave state, it can absorb images quickly and retrieve anything stored in the vast chambers of the subconscious mind. The more relaxed you are, the more images will appear. A deeply relaxed state allows you to access the images stored in your memory.
In this course, we will show you dozens of creative ways to go into the alpha brain wave state.
• how to activate your child's fully relaxed, highly absorbent learning state
• how music, movement, color and play can quickly change your child's brain waves
• which techniques work, and which ones don't
• how to use your child's current learning style to create an optimum relaxation plan
• how to choose and modify the techniques to meet your child's specific needs
• several variations to change up your routine and keep relaxation fresh, exciting and new
• how to create a quick daily routine for one child—or a whole classroom of children!
This course is jam-packed with downloadable materials to help you get started right away!
√ Downloadable digital workbooks
√ Lesson guides and progress charts
√ Downloadable card sets:
• Alpha-Wave Calming Activities
• Left-to-Right Brain Boosting Activities
The first 15 minutes of class time can super-change your child's brain.
Make the most of it with alpha relaxation techniques!
|Wink — Level 2: Alpha Relaxation|
|Number of modules:||Four|
|Course access time length:||Unlimited|
|Prerequisite(s) for those taking our certification program:||Wink: Level 1|
Note: Online courses are self-paced. This course is designed to meet your needs as a busy parent or teacher. Like most online courses, there is a recommended course length, but you may choose to complete it much faster—or slower. You set the time!
Pamela is the creator of the TweedleWink and Wink: Right Brain Education programs. Known fondly as “the mother of right brain education,” she has been happily sharing her unique form of Montessori-inspired right brain education with teachers and parents for almost 30 years.
Pamela believes that heart-based playful learning is vital not only for right brain development, but for lifelong health and happiness as well. When embraced, right brain thinking becomes a way of living, not just learning. Pamela has used these methods with children with dyslexia, dyspraxia, speech delays, ADD, ADHD, CP, DS, and various forms of autism. She has also successfully blended right-brain techniques with homeschool curricula and gifted learning programs.
Pamela has written numerous books and learning curricula, including:
- Right Brain Education: Changing the World One Heart at a Time
- TweedleWink Gentle Early Right Brain Enrichment Program: Prenatal to Preschool
- Right Brain Activation: A Right Brain Tune-Up For Adults
- Wink: Right Brain Education teacher training manual (available through our online training programs)
- Wink: Children's Storybook Lessons (series)
- Sam the Elf Phonics Readers (series)
- Soul Bonding for Pregnancy (out of print)
- Soul Bonding with Newborns and Infants (out of print)
- Right Brain Music Play
- TweedleWink Phonics Workbooks (series)
- TweedleWink Math Workbook (series)
- TweedleWink Letter Tracing Pencil Play (series)
- The Number People: A Right Brain Multiplication Story
- TweedleWink Art Coloring Book
- TweedleWink Science Coloring Book
- TweedleWink World Coloring Book
- Smiley and Sara Bedtime Stories (Right Brain Great Me/Little Me Character-Building series)
Her most recent publications— The Gnome King, Poseidon's Daughter and The Prince of Air— are the first books in her Elemental Kingdom children’s book series. (We are currently using them in our Wink classes for speed reading play.)
Pamela is a mother of four and a grandmother, and currently lives in rural North Carolina with her husband and family.