The Wink Kit
Ever try tying your shoes with one hand or peddling a bicycle with one foot? It can be done, but why — when you have the capacity to do more, with more.
In most educational systems, the right hemisphere of the brain is underutilized. The process of learning through drills, repetition, tests and quizzes depends upon the linear, methodical left brain, which builds memory through logical links and repetition. Visual stimulation can help traditional learning by developing and sharpening your right-brain photographic memory capabilities, visualization skills, intuition and creativity.
Wink marries the left and the right to form a seamless mind.
Wink awakens your creative part of you through a program that is called Right Brain Education.
It allows your mind to learn in a whole new way by activating both hemispheres and stimulating the visual centers in the brain. Wink is designed to build confidence, enhance memory, self-esteem and accelerate learning for people of all ages, creating a complete well-rounded approach where learning becomes
an integral part of living, working and growing.
With Wink comes a smile.
We believe that learning should be a “playful” process and that enjoyment is part of what makes learning memorable. That’s why our products are playful and fun.
And, if you also experience the long term effects of...
• deep relaxation
• speed reading
• stronger power of observation
• faster, crisper and clearer vision
• 5-dimensional visualization
...just consider it an incredible life-changing bonus to the program.
Included in this Wink kit:
- Wink Program Overview and Guide (pdf)
- Wink Quick Start Chart (pdf)
- Step 1: Wink Alpha Relaxation
- Guided Meditation (spoken, with gentle music in the background) (mp3)
- Surfing the Alpha Wave music by Shawndeya (streaming video)
- Step 2: Wink Eye Exercises
- Eye Exercise Cards (pdf)
- Step 3: Wink PhotoEyeplay
- Visual Activation (streaming video)
- PhotoEyeplay Deluxe Card Set (pdf)
- PhotoEyeplay Color Art Shapes (pdf)
- Step 4: Wink Mental Imaging
- Mental Imaging (5 streaming videos)
- Step 5: Wink Observation Training
- Observation Training (4 streaming videos)
- Step 6: Wink Memory Linking
- The Memory Train Cards Set (pdf)
- Step 7: Wink Photographic Memory and Speed Reading
- Photographic Memory and Speed Reading (7 streaming videos)
- The Memory Zoo card set (pdf)
- Grid Cards and Color Blocks (pdf)
KINDLY NOTE: Sometimes parents ask us if the Wink Kit will teach their child speed reading. While the speed reading components in this kit are designed to help activate your child's "fast viewing" ability, it will does not teach speed reading. Our philosophy is that the 7-steps of Wink open up a dynamic access to the photographic right hemisphere of the brain, and active use of these steps enables children to increase their ability to pick up and process pictures, words and complex information. Our full speed reading program is available as a part of our weekly Wink classes for children ages 7 to teen.
WEEKLY Wink Classes on Zoom: https://www.rightbrainkids.com/zoom-for-kids
Pamela is the creator of the TweedleWink and Wink: Right Brain Education programs. Known fondly as “the mother of right brain education,” she has been happily sharing her unique form of Montessori-inspired right brain education with teachers and parents for almost 30 years.
Pamela believes that heart-based playful learning is vital not only for right brain development, but for lifelong health and happiness as well. When embraced, right brain thinking becomes a way of living, not just learning. Pamela has used these methods with children with dyslexia, dyspraxia, speech delays, ADD, ADHD, CP, DS, and various forms of autism. She has also successfully blended right-brain techniques with homeschool curricula and gifted learning programs.
Pamela has written numerous books and learning curricula, including:
- Right Brain Education: Changing the World One Heart at a Time
- TweedleWink Gentle Early Right Brain Enrichment Program: Prenatal to Preschool
- Right Brain Activation: A Right Brain Tune-Up For Adults
- Wink: Right Brain Education teacher training manual (available through our online training programs)
- Wink: Children's Storybook Lessons (series)
- Sam the Elf Phonics Readers (series)
- Soul Bonding for Pregnancy (out of print)
- Soul Bonding with Newborns and Infants (out of print)
- Right Brain Music Play
- TweedleWink Phonics Workbooks (series)
- TweedleWink Math Workbook (series)
- TweedleWink Letter Tracing Pencil Play (series)
- The Number People: A Right Brain Multiplication Story
- TweedleWink Art Coloring Book
- TweedleWink Science Coloring Book
- TweedleWink World Coloring Book
- Smiley and Sara Bedtime Stories (Right Brain Great Me/Little Me Character-Building series)
Her most recent publications— The Gnome King, Poseidon's Daughter and The Prince of Air— are the first books in her Elemental Kingdom children’s book series. (We are currently using them in our Wink classes for speed reading play.)
Pamela is a mother of four and a grandmother, and currently lives in rural North Carolina with her husband and family.