How To Teach Wink™- Level 1 - Overview
The 7 Steps of Wink: Photographic Activation and Happy Memory Maximization for Right Brain Kids
If you’re ready to find out just how the Wink program can help your child, we are very pleased to now offer the Wink — Level 1: Overview course in this online home study format.
In this level you will learn how to reactivate and keep your child’s right brain pathways engaged for more effective learning. You will be surprised how much you can personally benefit from it, too!
In the Wink Overview Course you will learn about the seven key components of whole-brain learning. You will learn about the seven steps of right brain development...
- Step 1: Alpha Wave Relaxation
- Step 2: Eye Exercises
- Step 3: PhotoEyeplay
- Step 4: Mental Imaging
- Step 5: Observation Training
- Step 6: Memory Linking
- Step 7: Photographic Memory and Speed Reading
This is a fun program! You are going to learn Right Brain Education using right brain techniques — right from the start.
By the time you finish this course, right brain learning will be a habit. And a very good one!
And if you’d like to continue to learn more, and possibly teach right brain classes professionally, this overview is also considered the entry level training course for teacher training, and will get you started on your journey. We joyfully invite you to join us!
|Wink — Level 1: Overview|
|Number of modules:||Six|
|Course access time length:||Unlimited|
|Prerequisite(s):||None (This is level 1!)|
Note: Online courses are self-paced. This course is designed to meet your needs as a busy parent or teacher. Like most online courses, there is a recommended course length, but you may choose to complete it much faster—or slower. You set the time!
Pamela is the creator of the TweedleWink and Wink: Right Brain Education programs. Known fondly as “the mother of right brain education,” she has been happily sharing her unique form of Montessori-inspired right brain education with teachers and parents for almost 30 years.
Pamela believes that heart-based playful learning is vital not only for right brain development, but for lifelong health and happiness as well. When embraced, right brain thinking becomes a way of living, not just learning. Pamela has used these methods with children with dyslexia, dyspraxia, speech delays, ADD, ADHD, CP, DS, and various forms of autism. She has also successfully blended right-brain techniques with homeschool curricula and gifted learning programs.
Pamela has written numerous books and learning curricula, including:
- Right Brain Education: Changing the World One Heart at a Time
- TweedleWink Gentle Early Right Brain Enrichment Program: Prenatal to Preschool
- Right Brain Activation: A Right Brain Tune-Up For Adults
- Wink: Right Brain Education teacher training manual (available through our online training programs)
- Wink: Children's Storybook Lessons (series)
- Sam the Elf Phonics Readers (series)
- Soul Bonding for Pregnancy (out of print)
- Soul Bonding with Newborns and Infants (out of print)
- Right Brain Music Play
- TweedleWink Phonics Workbooks (series)
- TweedleWink Math Workbook (series)
- TweedleWink Letter Tracing Pencil Play (series)
- The Number People: A Right Brain Multiplication Story
- TweedleWink Art Coloring Book
- TweedleWink Science Coloring Book
- TweedleWink World Coloring Book
- Smiley and Sara Bedtime Stories (Right Brain Great Me/Little Me Character-Building series)
Her most recent publications— The Gnome King and Poseidon's Daughter— are the first books in her Elemental Kingdom children’s book series. (We are currently using them in our Wink classes for speed reading play.)
Pamela is a mother of four and a grandmother, and currently lives in rural North Carolina with her husband and family.
StartWelcome to Class! (2:41)
StartBONUS GIFT #1: Right Brain Education" by Pamela Sue Hickein (ebook)
StartBONUS GIFT #2: Wink Daily Student Planner (ebook)
StartBONUS GIFT #3: "Wink Storybook Lesson: 1 - Into The Universe" (ebook)
StartBONUS GIFT #4: Wink PhotoEyeplay After-Imaging Flipbook (ebook)
StartBONUS GIFT #5: How To Set Up a Right Brain Learning Space with Positive Energy (ebook)