Wink™ - Level 2 - Mental Imaging for Children and Teens
How to Super-Charge Your Student's 3D Holographic Memory through Right Brain Imagination Play
Mental imaging is the powerful process of creating vivid two- and three-dimensional images in the mind. Through practice, the images become holographic, tangible images that involve all the senses. That’s right. The mind is the true laboratory of the soul. Once your mental imaging ability is developed, you can use your mind to play out and test ideas before actually creating them materially.
Here are the goals we set to develop this rich resource of the mind:
- train the mind to see an image mentally
- experience the image with every sense
- look at the image from every possible view
- manipulate and change the image at will
In this course, we will show you dozens of creative ways to add Mental Imaging to class!
• how Mental Imaging can greatly increase your child's memory, creativity and joy in learning
• how to apply Mental Imaging techniques to memorization of all academic areas—science, math, history, geography, art... you name it!
• how to use Mental Imaging to bring your classroom (or family) together, as a bonding experience
• how to make Mental Imaging lessons more hands on, with movement, playful games and toys
• how to schedule Mental Imaging games strategically so that they are continually fresh, exciting and new
• how to present Mental Imaging to one child—or a whole classroom of children!
This course is jam-packed with downloadable materials to help you get started right away!
√ Downloadable digital workbooks
√ Lesson guides and progress charts
√ Downloadable card sets:
• Magic Carpet Rides (with props)
• Magic Carpet Rides—Around the World
• Magic Carpet Rides—Through History
• Magic Carpet Rides—Masterpieces in Art
• Magic Carpet Rides—in Science Class
• The Red Dot activity card sets: Movement, Size, Shape, Color, Perspective
• Visualization Training for Kids
• Inventor's Journal
• Yoga Ball Play Cards—Mental Imaging through Movement
The first 15 minutes of class time can super-change your child's brain.
Add Mental Imaging to your weekly routine!
Pamela is the creator of the TweedleWink and Wink: Right Brain Education programs. Known fondly as “the mother of right brain education,” she has been happily sharing her unique form of Montessori-inspired right brain education with teachers and parents for almost 30 years.
Pamela believes that heart-based playful learning is vital not only for right brain development, but for lifelong health and happiness as well. When embraced, right brain thinking becomes a way of living, not just learning. Pamela has used these methods with children with dyslexia, dyspraxia, speech delays, ADD, ADHD, CP, DS, and various forms of autism. She has also successfully blended right-brain techniques with homeschool curricula and gifted learning programs.
Pamela has written numerous books and learning curricula, including:
- Right Brain Education: Changing the World One Heart at a Time
- TweedleWink Gentle Early Right Brain Enrichment Program: Prenatal to Preschool
- Right Brain Activation: A Right Brain Tune-Up For Adults
- Wink: Right Brain Education teacher training manual (available through our online training programs)
- Wink: Children's Storybook Lessons (series)
- Sam the Elf Phonics Readers (series)
- Soul Bonding for Pregnancy (out of print)
- Soul Bonding with Newborns and Infants (out of print)
- Right Brain Music Play
- TweedleWink Phonics Workbooks (series)
- TweedleWink Math Workbook (series)
- TweedleWink Letter Tracing Pencil Play (series)
- The Number People: A Right Brain Multiplication Story
- TweedleWink Art Coloring Book
- TweedleWink Science Coloring Book
- TweedleWink World Coloring Book
- Smiley and Sara Bedtime Stories (Right Brain Great Me/Little Me Character-Building series)
Her most recent publications— The Gnome King, Poseidon's Daughter and The Prince of Air— are the first books in her Elemental Kingdom children’s book series. (We are currently using them in our Wink classes for speed reading play.)
Pamela is a mother of four and a grandmother, and currently lives in rural North Carolina with her husband and family.
StartDownload Manual for WEEK 1
StartExercise 1: The Red Dot
StartBONUS: "The Red Dot" Coloring Activity Page
StartExercise 2: Color Change
StartExercise 3: Shape Change
StartExercise 4: Size Change
StartExercise 5: Movement
StartExercise 6: Movement—Mental Imaging & Eye Exercises
StartExercise 7: Perspective
StartBONUS: Mental Imaging—Visualization Training Card Set
StartDownload Manual for WEEK 2
StartExercise 8: Introduction to the Magic Carpet
StartExercise 9: Combining the Senses
StartExercise 10: Magic Carpet Rides
Start- Under the Sea (5:20)
Start- On the Farm (5:01)
Start- In a Flower (5:30)
Start- In the Air (4:55)
Start- On a Tropical Beach (5:03)
StartBONUS: Magic Carpet Rides Around the World
StartBONUS: Magic Carpet Rides in the Science Classroom