Wink™ - Level 2 - Eye Exercises for Children and Teens
How to Prepare Your Child for Right Brain Speed Reading and Photographic Memory with Easy-Peasy Eye Exercises
Eye exercises are powerful. Eye stimulation impacts vision, relaxation, memory, emotion, thought, creativity, motivation—even creative intuition! Eye exercises stimulate the whole brain. That’s because each eye is linked to both hemispheres of the brain. The right side of each eye’s visual receptors connect to the left brain. The left side of each eye’s visual receptors connect to the right brain. The field of vision on the far right is processed by the left brain alone and the field of vision on your far left is processed by the right brain alone. The center area is shared by both sides of the brain.
- strengthens the ability to focus
- increases the scanning speed
- stimulates brain development
- accelerates memory retrieval
- integrates the right and left hemispheres of the brain
- heightens sensitivity
In this course, we will show you dozens of creative ways to add eye exercises to class!
• how to incorporate eye exercises into your child's daily learning schedule
• how to sharpen your child's focus while expanding peripheral vision active
• which techniques work, and which ones don't
• how to make eye exercises more hands on, with playful games and toys
• how to slightly change the exercises to make them continually fresh, exciting and new
• how to create a quick daily routine for one child—or a whole classroom of children!
This course is jam-packed with downloadable materials to help you get started right away!
√ Downloadable digital workbooks
√ Lesson guides and progress charts
√ Downloadable card sets:
• Colorful Eye Exercises for Children
• Eye Exercise Songs (with lyrics)
• Peripheral Vision Training Wall Buttons
• Peripheral Vision Training Mats
• Tibetan Eye Exercise
• Shrinking Text (Pupil Dilation)
The first 15 minutes of class time can super-change your child's brain.
Eye Exercises are a vital part of the process. Join us as we show you how to add them to your daily routine!
Pamela is the creator of the TweedleWink and Wink: Right Brain Education programs. Known fondly as “the mother of right brain education,” she has been happily sharing her unique form of Montessori-inspired right brain education with teachers and parents for almost 30 years.
Pamela believes that heart-based playful learning is vital not only for right brain development, but for lifelong health and happiness as well. When embraced, right brain thinking becomes a way of living, not just learning. Pamela has used these methods with children with dyslexia, dyspraxia, speech delays, ADD, ADHD, CP, DS, and various forms of autism. She has also successfully blended right-brain techniques with homeschool curricula and gifted learning programs.
Pamela has written numerous books and learning curricula, including:
- Right Brain Education: Changing the World One Heart at a Time
- TweedleWink Gentle Early Right Brain Enrichment Program: Prenatal to Preschool
- Right Brain Activation: A Right Brain Tune-Up For Adults
- Wink: Right Brain Education teacher training manual (available through our online training programs)
- Wink: Children's Storybook Lessons (series)
- Sam the Elf Phonics Readers (series)
- Soul Bonding for Pregnancy (out of print)
- Soul Bonding with Newborns and Infants (out of print)
- Right Brain Music Play
- TweedleWink Phonics Workbooks (series)
- TweedleWink Math Workbook (series)
- TweedleWink Letter Tracing Pencil Play (series)
- The Number People: A Right Brain Multiplication Story
- TweedleWink Art Coloring Book
- TweedleWink Science Coloring Book
- TweedleWink World Coloring Book
- Smiley and Sara Bedtime Stories (Right Brain Great Me/Little Me Character-Building series)
Her most recent publications— The Gnome King, Poseidon's Daughter and The Prince of Air— are the first books in her Elemental Kingdom children’s book series. (We are currently using them in our Wink classes for speed reading play.)
Pamela is a mother of four and a grandmother, and currently lives in rural North Carolina with her husband and family.
StartDownload Manual for WEEK 2
StartExercise 4: Off to the Races!
Start--> CARD 1: The Ladder
Start--> CARD 2: The Bunny Hop
Start--> CARD 3: The Hour Glass
Start--> CARD 4: The Merry-Go-Round
Start--> CARD 5: The Loopity-Loop
Start--> CARD 6: The Clock
StartExercise 5: Up Close—Increase the Challenge
StartExercise 6: Visualizing Eye Exercises