TweedleWink & Wink: Level 1 - TEACHER TRAINING BUNDLE
Learn TweedleWink and Wink Level One Courses together--for one, low, family-friendly price.
Take both TweedleWink and Wink Level 1 courses together with this beautiful bundle of right-brain JOY!
The TweedleWink — Level 1: Overview will show you the foundations of how to maximize the first years of your child's life by using the 12 gentle, yet powerful educational techniques of the TweedleWink program.
In this level you will learn...
- How you can boost your child's brain development in as little as 10 minutes a day.
- A brief overview of brain research that impacts what we teach and why.
- How to plant the seeds of language, math, science, and other knowledge-builders.
- How to stimulate your child's ability to perceive pitch through music, instruments and tuning forks.
- What the six stages of development are, how to teach to each developmental stage, and how to teach to where your child currently resides.
- How to know when to teach, and when to just relax.
- How to get started right now, using what you have!
If you’re ready to find out just how the Wink program can help your child, we are very pleased to now offer the Wink — Level 1: Overview course in this online home study format.
In this level you will learn how to reactivate and keep your child’s right brain pathways engaged for more effective learning. You will be surprised how much you can personally benefit from it, too!
In the Wink Overview Course you will learn about the seven key components of whole-brain learning. You will learn about the seven steps of right brain development...
- Step 1: Alpha Wave Relaxation
- Step 2: Eye Exercises
- Step 3: PhotoEyeplay
- Step 4: Mental Imaging
- Step 5: Observation Training
- Step 6: Memory Linking
- Step 7: Photographic Memory and Speed Reading
This is a fun program! You are going to learn Right Brain Education using right brain techniques — right from the start.
By the time you finish this course, right brain learning will be a habit. And a very good one!
And if you’d like to continue to learn more, and possibly teach right brain classes professionally, this overview is also considered the entry level training course for teacher training, and will get you started on your journey. We joyfully invite you to join us!
Pamela is the creator of the TweedleWink and Wink: Right Brain Education programs. Known fondly as “the mother of right brain education,” she has been happily sharing her unique form of Montessori-inspired right brain education with teachers and parents for almost 30 years.
Pamela believes that heart-based playful learning is vital not only for right brain development, but for lifelong health and happiness as well. When embraced, right brain thinking becomes a way of living, not just learning. Pamela has used these methods with children with dyslexia, dyspraxia, speech delays, ADD, ADHD, CP, DS, and various forms of autism. She has also successfully blended right-brain techniques with homeschool curricula and gifted learning programs.
Pamela has written numerous books and learning curricula, including:
- Right Brain Education: Changing the World One Heart at a Time
- TweedleWink Gentle Early Right Brain Enrichment Program: Prenatal to Preschool
- Right Brain Activation: A Right Brain Tune-Up For Adults
- Wink: Right Brain Education teacher training manual (available through our online training programs)
- Wink: Children's Storybook Lessons (series)
- Sam the Elf Phonics Readers (series)
- Soul Bonding for Pregnancy (out of print)
- Soul Bonding with Newborns and Infants (out of print)
- Right Brain Music Play
- TweedleWink Phonics Workbooks (series)
- TweedleWink Math Workbook (series)
- TweedleWink Letter Tracing Pencil Play (series)
- The Number People: A Right Brain Multiplication Story
- TweedleWink Art Coloring Book
- TweedleWink Science Coloring Book
- TweedleWink World Coloring Book
- Smiley and Sara Bedtime Stories (Right Brain Great Me/Little Me Character-Building series)
Her most recent publications— The Gnome King and Poseidon's Daughter— are the first books in her Elemental Kingdom children’s book series. (We are currently using them in our Wink classes for speed reading play.)
Pamela is a mother of four and a grandmother, and currently lives in rural North Carolina with her husband and family.