TweedleWink Flashcards To Go: Set 4
Streaming Video Flashcards for Your Child: Lesson 37 to 48
TweedleWink Flashcards To Go are designed to give rich audiovisual input while your child’s mind is in its most receptive, absorbent right brain state. We believe that anything given to a child during this time of life — information cards, classical music, world languages, and most importantly, your unconditional love — will create neural connections that are foundational for lifelong intelligence and emotional well-being.
Right brain lessons for heart and mind.
Each lesson is carefully designed.
Rich information. Here's what you and your child will see...
- Affirmations — to imprint the message that your child is well-loved
- Visual Tracking — to stimulate eye movement
- Art — to see life creatively through an artist’s perspective
- Science — to absorb basic concepts of biology, chemistry, astronomy, etc.
- World Cultures — to create awareness and connection to people around the world
- Speed Reading Readiness — to keep your child’s right brain quick intake of text open and active
- Perfect Pitch — to introduce the specific musical frequencies to the brain
- Vocabulary Builders — to expand neurological links in your child’s brain with pictures and words
- Math — to expose your child to math quantities, geometric patterns and equations
- Phonics — to input the basic English sound syllables for reading confidence
- Word Building — to teach your child how words are formed
- Whole Words — to encourage early word recognition
- Visual Stimulation — to nourish your child’s eyes with strong color and black-and-white contrast
- Poetry — to enhance your child’s auditory pathway with rich samples of the spoken
- Alpha Wave Music — to bring your child’s brain into a receptive alpha wave state
A gentle pace. When we present the flashcards on the video lessons, we present them at a rate of about 1 second per card. This rate is gentle to the body — specifically, the heart, brain and central nervous system.
Thousands of cards to create strong neural connections! The complete TweedleWink Lesson Series contains 48 weeks of flashcards lessons—which can be played each year, renewing connections in the brain with new experiences and understanding. Each TweedleWink Flashcards To Go set includes 12 lessons.
Set 1 - start • Month 1-3, including: Lessons 1-12
Set 2 - grow - Month 4-6, including: Lessons 13-2
Set 3 - play - Month 7-9, including: Lessons 25-36
Set 4 - fly - Month 10-12, including: Lessons 37-48 <-- You are here!
Short and sweet. Each full lesson is less than 8 minutes long. These lessons are designed for busy parents who do not have time to make or give physical flashcards with various subjects.
Quick video exposure. 8 minutes. That’s all. That leaves the rest of the day free for lots of fun activities and loving interaction with your child.
What's in Set 4?
The final 12 lessons include these subjects:
Art—Degas, Hindu Sacred Art, Raphael, Cake Decoration, Rossetti, Ink Paintings by Tani Buncho, Landseer, Quilt Patterns, Thai Fruit Carving, Vigée-Lebrun, Hokusai, Askevold
Science—World Climates, Period Table Elements 61-70, World Mountain Ranges, Conifer Seed Cycle, Light, The Food Pyramid, The Nitrogen Cycle, Energy, Heat and Matter, The Food Chain, Earthquakes, Volcanoes and Tectonic Plates, Newton's Laws and Simple Machines
World Cultures—Ethiopia, Romania, Bolivia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Finland, South Korea, Greece, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Norway, Saudi Arabia
Perfect Pitch—chords, intervals, flats/sharps, simple compositions, classical music samples by Mozart, Chopin, Beethoven and Vivaldi
Vocabulary Boosters—Layers of the Atmosphere, Types of Rockets, Manned Orbital Spacecraft, Planetary Exploration, Types of Satellites, Reading Media, Parts of a Computer, Parts of a Bird, Horse Breeds, Legumes, Vegetable Oils, Household Linens, First Aid Kit, Firefighting Equipment, Fishing Gear, Whales, Sharks, Life Cycles of a Frog and Butterfly,Renewable and Non-renewable Energy, Telling Time, Months of the Year, Compass Directions, Frogs, Turtles, Sea Turtles, Marine Life, Types of Grain, Animal Tracks, Domestic Cats, Countries of the World (Southern Europe, Eastern Europe, Eastern Africa, Central Africa, Northern Africa, Southern Africa, Western Africa, Eastern Asia, Southeastern Asia, Central/Southern Asia, The Middle East, Oceania)
Math Spots—Skip Counting Backwards, Equations
Language—Word building with "Silent e", Sentence Building, 120 sight words
Poetry—Tennyson, Wordsworth, Shakespeare, Hugo, Longfellow, Whitman, Kipling, Psalms, Shelley, Frost, Corinthians, Tagore
Speed Reading Readiness—flashing text from a collection of work by Beatrix Potter
Pamela is the creator of the TweedleWink and Wink: Right Brain Education programs. Known fondly as “the mother of right brain education,” she has been happily sharing her unique form of Montessori-inspired right brain education with teachers and parents for almost 30 years.
Pamela believes that heart-based playful learning is vital not only for right brain development, but for lifelong health and happiness as well. When embraced, right brain thinking becomes a way of living, not just learning. Pamela has used these methods with children with dyslexia, dyspraxia, speech delays, ADD, ADHD, CP, DS, and various forms of autism. She has also successfully blended right-brain techniques with homeschool curricula and gifted learning programs.
Pamela has written numerous books and learning curricula, including:
- Right Brain Education: Changing the World One Heart at a Time
- TweedleWink Gentle Early Right Brain Enrichment Program: Prenatal to Preschool
- Right Brain Activation: A Right Brain Tune-Up For Adults
- Wink: Right Brain Education teacher training manual (available through our online training programs)
- Wink: Children's Storybook Lessons (series)
- Sam the Elf Phonics Readers (series)
- Soul Bonding for Pregnancy (out of print)
- Soul Bonding with Newborns and Infants (out of print)
- Right Brain Music Play
- TweedleWink Phonics Workbooks (series)
- TweedleWink Math Workbook (series)
- TweedleWink Letter Tracing Pencil Play (series)
- The Number People: A Right Brain Multiplication Story
- TweedleWink Art Coloring Book
- TweedleWink Science Coloring Book
- TweedleWink World Coloring Book
- Smiley and Sara Bedtime Stories (Right Brain Great Me/Little Me Character-Building series)
Her most recent publications— The Gnome King and Poseidon's Daughter— are the first books in her Elemental Kingdom children’s book series. (We are currently using them in our Wink classes for speed reading play.)
Pamela is a mother of four and a grandmother, and currently lives in rural North Carolina with her husband and family.