TweedleWink Flashcards To Go: Set 3
Streaming Video Flashcards for Your Child: Lesson 25 to 36
TweedleWink Flashcards To Go are designed to give rich audiovisual input while your child’s mind is in its most receptive, absorbent right brain state. We believe that anything given to a child during this time of life — information cards, classical music, world languages, and most importantly, your unconditional love — will create neural connections that are foundational for lifelong intelligence and emotional well-being.
Right brain lessons for heart and mind.
Each lesson is carefully designed.
Rich information. Here's what you and your child will see...
- Affirmations — to imprint the message that your child is well-loved
- Visual Tracking — to stimulate eye movement
- Art — to see life creatively through an artist’s perspective
- Science — to absorb basic concepts of biology, chemistry, astronomy, etc.
- World Cultures — to create awareness and connection to people around the world
- Speed Reading Readiness — to keep your child’s right brain quick intake of text open and active
- Perfect Pitch — to introduce the specific musical frequencies to the brain
- Vocabulary Builders — to expand neurological links in your child’s brain with pictures and words
- Math — to expose your child to math quantities, geometric patterns and equations
- Phonics — to input the basic English sound syllables for reading confidence
- Word Building — to teach your child how words are formed
- Whole Words — to encourage early word recognition
- Visual Stimulation — to nourish your child’s eyes with strong color and black-and-white contrast
- Poetry — to enhance your child’s auditory pathway with rich samples of the spoken
- Alpha Wave Music — to bring your child’s brain into a receptive alpha wave state
A gentle pace. When we present the flashcards on the video lessons, we present them at a rate of about 1 second per card. This rate is gentle to the body — specifically, the heart, brain and central nervous system.
Thousands of cards to create strong neural connections! The complete TweedleWink Lesson Series contains 48 weeks of flashcards lessons—which can be played each year, renewing connections in the brain with new experiences and understanding. Each TweedleWink Flashcards To Go set includes 12 lessons.
Set 1 - start • Month 1-3, including: Lessons 1-12
Set 2 - grow - Month 4-6, including: Lesson 13-24
Set 3 - play - Month 7-9, including: Lesson 25-36 <-- You are here!
Set 4 - fly - Month 10-12, including: Lesson 37-48
Short and sweet. Each full lesson is less than 8 minutes long. These lessons are designed for busy parents who do not have time to make or give physical flashcards with various subjects.
Quick video exposure. 8 minutes. That’s all. That leaves the rest of the day free for lots of fun activities and loving interaction with your child.
What's in Set 3?
Lessons 25 to 36 include these subjects:
Art—Manet, Wood Carvings, Botticelli, Knitting Patterns, Rembrandt, Paper Airplanes, Seurat, Topiaries, Pissarro, Prehistoric Cave Paintings, Cassatt, Celtic Knots
Science—Parts of an Animal Cell, Carbon-Oxygen Cycle, The Periodic Table Elements 41-60, Vertebrates, Phases of the Moon, Ocean Currents and Gyres, Sound Waves, Fractals, Deserts of the World, The Rock Cycle, Photosynthesis
World Cultures—Portugal, Russia, Colombia, Singapore, Malaysia, Nigeria, Poland, The Czech Republic, Austria, Iran, Chile, Namibia
Perfect Pitch—c scale, 2-note comparisons, 3-note comparisons
Vocabulary Boosters—Insects, Leaf shapes, Seasons, Rescue Vehicles, Street Signs, Uniforms, Shells, Carpentry Hardware, Conifer Trees, Kitchen Spices and Herbs, Baby Animals, Famous Architecture, Passageways, Parts of a Bicycle, Rocks and Minerals, Fruit Trees, Color Hues, Community Buildings, Dinosaurs, Toys and Games, Healing Herbs, Dog Breeds, Countries of the World (North and Central America, American Caribbean, South America, Western Europe, Northern Europe)
Math Spots—Skip Counting Forward, Skip Counting Backward
Language—Word Building with Phonics and Consonant Digraphs, 120 sight words
Poetry—Farjean, Dickenson, Psalms, Bynner, Field, Millay, Shakespeare, Hickey, Field, Alcott, Teasdale, Rumi
Speed Reading Readiness—flashing text from a collection of work by Charles Dickens and Beatrix Potter
Pamela is the creator of the TweedleWink and Wink: Right Brain Education programs. Known fondly as “the mother of right brain education,” she has been happily sharing her unique form of Montessori-inspired right brain education with teachers and parents for almost 30 years.
Pamela believes that heart-based playful learning is vital not only for right brain development, but for lifelong health and happiness as well. When embraced, right brain thinking becomes a way of living, not just learning. Pamela has used these methods with children with dyslexia, dyspraxia, speech delays, ADD, ADHD, CP, DS, and various forms of autism. She has also successfully blended right-brain techniques with homeschool curricula and gifted learning programs.
Pamela has written numerous books and learning curricula, including:
- Right Brain Education: Changing the World One Heart at a Time
- TweedleWink Gentle Early Right Brain Enrichment Program: Prenatal to Preschool
- Right Brain Activation: A Right Brain Tune-Up For Adults
- Wink: Right Brain Education teacher training manual (available through our online training programs)
- Wink: Children's Storybook Lessons (series)
- Sam the Elf Phonics Readers (series)
- Soul Bonding for Pregnancy (out of print)
- Soul Bonding with Newborns and Infants (out of print)
- Right Brain Music Play
- TweedleWink Phonics Workbooks (series)
- TweedleWink Math Workbook (series)
- TweedleWink Letter Tracing Pencil Play (series)
- The Number People: A Right Brain Multiplication Story
- TweedleWink Art Coloring Book
- TweedleWink Science Coloring Book
- TweedleWink World Coloring Book
- Smiley and Sara Bedtime Stories (Right Brain Great Me/Little Me Character-Building series)
Her most recent publications— The Gnome King, Poseidon's Daughter and The Prince of Air— are the first books in her Elemental Kingdom children’s book series. (We are currently using them in our Wink classes for speed reading play.)
Pamela is a mother of four and a grandmother, and currently lives in rural North Carolina with her husband and family.